In accordance with the Swedish Corporate Governance Code, Media and Games Invest shall have a Nomination Committee that is responsible for making proposals to the General Meeting in respect of the elections of Chairman at the Annual Meetings, the number of and the Directors of the Board, the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the auditor, the remuneration to the Board (divided between the Chairman of the Board and other Board members as well as remuneration for committee work), the remuneration to the auditor, and to the extent deemed necessary, proposals for amendments to the principles for the composition of the nomination committee and instruction for the Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee for the 2023 Annual General Meeting consists of the following members:
- Tobias M. Weitzel, chairman of the board.
- Hermann Dambach, appointed by Oaktree Capital Management.
- Gabriel Recnik, appointed by Bodhivas GmbH.
- Anthony Gordon, appointed by and representing a group of shareholders acting in concert who are jointly the third largest shareholder by voting rights.
The Nomination Committee’s proposal regarding board members, remuneration to the Board, audit fees etc. will be presented in the notice to the next Annual General Meeting. A statement from the Nomination Committee on the composition of the Board of Directors will be published on the company’s website in connection with the publication of the notice to attend the Annual General Meeting.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can do so by mail to;
- MGI – Media and Games Invest SE, attn. Nomination Committee, c/o Match2One AB, Stureplan, 6 114 35 Stockholm
or by e-mail to;